18-04-2017 Webinar. On the Road to RAIDIX 4.5: Re-Defining Data Storage Performance
RAIDIX invites you to a webinar!
A sneak peek into the new functionality: SSD caching, raising the bar for performance in the multi-stream mode, resource consolidation, and more.
Date: 18 April 2017 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:30 MSK (Moscow time, GMT+3).
Check out your time zone at www.timeanddate.com!
Who is the audience?
System integrators, IT distributors and resellers, hardware manufacturers, data storage vendors, end users of data storage systems, new and long-standing partners.
What is it about?
For those familiar with the RAIDIX 4 product line Victor Abramov, CTO at RAIDIX, will tell how the upcoming 4.5 edition of RAIDIX management software is going to benefit end customers and system integrators.
Facing the growing data volumes and performance requirements posed by data-intensive industries, big data and high-performance analytics, RAIDIX incorporates a bunch of shiny new features. As always, RAIDIX R&D keeps the end customer in mind and bakes the new functionality based on stringent performance, reliability, flexibility, and cost-efficiency requirements.
The webinar will unveil emerging opportunities with RAIDIX storage, sequential and random load optimization, fast access to SSD, SAN virtualization and other hot items.
- Second-level caching – top performance showings on reading and writing with small blocks
- Automatic write-through – reducing extra write levels and cutting down on latencies
- Volume scalability – easy extension of existing infrastructures
- Advanced multi-threading – efficient pre-read for sequential workloads
- SAN storage optimization – consolidating third party storage systems into a unified virtual infrastructure.
The webinar is free. All you need to do is register in advance and get a link!