19-05-2017 Webinar. RAIDIX and Primus IT: Accelerate the Post-Production Cycle with Fast Data Storage
Cutting edge storage technology to address 2K/4K/8K workloads, multi-terabyte files and high scalability requirements.
Date: 19 May 2017 (Friday)
Time: 09:30 MSK (Moscow time, GMT+3). Check out your time zone at www.timeanddate.com!
Who is the audience?
IT directors, CIOs, CTOs, system administrators in the M&E industry. Post-production and grading studios, film companies, TV channels, broadcasting companies across Asia
What is it about?
Building on commodity hardware and patented RAID algorithms, RAIDIX has shipped data storage solutions to Hollywood and Bollywood studios, major supercomputing clusters and major urban infrastructures since 2009.
RAIDIX offers faster time-to-market and significant cost savings to Media & Entertainment professionals – due to a bunch of tailored features:
- Record sustainable performance in the multi-thread mode
- High throughput to enable shared editing of video files from multiple workstations
- Support for resource-intensive applications like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Smoke, DaVinci Resolve, SGO Mistika, etc.
- Support for SAN (Fibre Channel, InfiniBand, iSCSI, 12G SAS) and NAS (NFS, SMB, AFP, FTP) interfaces
- Minimal overheads due to compatibility with commodity server hardware.
Join the webinar hosted by RAIDIX and its authorized Indian partner Primus IT to learn more about the technology and licensing options!
- Video Production: Modern Trends and Storage Challenges
- RAIDIX Storage for Media: Fast, Cost-effective, Scalable
- Next steps: Test, Deploy, Maintain.
The webinar is free. All you need to do is register in advance and get your link!
Get more info and register:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: kochkinakn